Stuvisor.com ('www.stuvisor.com', hereinafter 'stuvisor'), a consulting market platform operated by Stuvisor Co., Ltd., protects personal information of information subjects in accordance with Article 30 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 and resolves related grievances. We establish and disclose the personal information processing policy as follows in order to process it quickly and smoothly.
Article 1 (Purpose of processing personal information)
Stuvisor processes personal information for the following purposes: The personal information being processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 will be implemented.
1. Website membership registration and management
Confirmation of membership intent, identification/authentication according to membership service provision, membership maintenance/management, prevention of illegal use of services, confirmation of consent of a legal representative when handling personal information of children under the age of 14, various notices/notifications, and handling of grievances We process personal data for this purpose.
2. Handling civil complaints
Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the identity of the complainant, confirming the complaint, contacting and notifying for fact-finding, and notifying the processing result.
3. Provision of goods or services
Personal information is processed for the purposes of product delivery, service provision, contract/invoice delivery, content provision, customized service provision, identity verification, age verification, bill payment/settlement, and debt collection.
4. Marketing and advertising use
Development of new services (products) and provision of customized services, provision of event and advertisement information and participation opportunities, provision of services and advertisements according to demographic characteristics, verification of service validity, identification of access frequency, or statistics on member service use, etc. We process personal information for this purpose.
5. Personal image information
We process personal information for the purpose of crime prevention and investigation, facility safety and fire prevention, etc.
Article 2 (Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information)
① Stuvisor processes and retains personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
Personal information related to is retained and used for the above purposes from the date of consent to collection and use until .
- Basis for retention: Personal Information Protection Act
- Relevant laws: Records on collection/processing and use of credit information: 3 years
- Reasons for exception: If an investigation/investigation is in progress due to a violation of related laws, until the investigation/investigation is completed. If the bond/debt relationship remains due to the use of the website, until the relevant bond/debt relationship is settled
Personal information related to is retained and used for the above purposes from the date of consent for collection and use to .
- Basis for retention: Personal Information Protection Act
- Relevant laws: Records on consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years
Personal information related to is retained and used for the above purposes from the date of consent for collection and use until .
- Basis for retention: Personal Information Protection Act
- Relevant laws: 1) Records on payment and supply of goods: 5 years, 2) Records on contract or subscription withdrawal: 5 years
Article 3 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
① Stuvisor processes personal information only within the scope specified in Article 1 (Purpose of processing personal information), and only in cases falling under Articles 17 and 18 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 such as consent of the information subject and special provisions of the law. We provide personal information to third parties.
② Stuvisor provides personal information to third parties as follows.
1. < PG Company >
- Persons receiving personal information: PG company
- Purpose of use of personal information provided by the recipient: e-mail, mobile phone number, home phone number, date of birth, name, credit card information, bank account information, legal representative name, legal representative mobile phone number
- Recipient’s retention and use period: Until payment and refund of the ordered product is completed
2. < Accounting Firm >
- Persons receiving personal information: Accounting firm
- Purpose of use of personal information of the recipient: copy of resident registration card, record of product sales
- Recipient's retention and use period: Until the end of accounting for product transaction
Article 4 (Consignment of Personal Information Processing)
① Stuvisor entrusts the following personal information processing tasks for smooth personal information processing.
② When the consignment contract is concluded, according to Article 26 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」, matters concerning responsibilities such as prohibition of processing of personal information other than for the purpose of performing entrusted tasks, technical and administrative protection measures, restrictions on re-entrustment, management and supervision of the trustee, and compensation for damages is specified in documents such as contracts, and supervises whether the trustee handles personal information safely.
③ If the contents of the consignment work or the consignee is changed, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
Article 5 (Rights and Duties of Information Subjects and Legal Representatives and Method of Exercising them)
① The information subject can exercise the right to view, correct, delete, and suspend processing of personal information at any time with respect to Stuvisor.
② The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be done in writing, e-mail, or fax (FAX) in accordance with Article 41 Paragraph 1 of the Enforcement Decree of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 to Stuvisor, and Stuvisor will take action without delay.
③ The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be done through an agent such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in the form of Attachment No. 11 of the “Personal Information Handling Method Notice (No. 2020-7)”.
④ The rights of the information subject may be restricted in accordance with Articles 35 (4) and 37 (2) of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 for requests to view and stop processing of personal information.
⑤ Request for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested if the personal information is specified as a collection target in other laws.
⑥ Stuvisor confirms whether the person who made the request, such as a request for access, a request for correction or deletion, or a request for suspension of processing, is the person or a legitimate agent according to the rights of the information subject.
Article 6 (Creating items of personal information to be processed)
① Stuvisor handles the following personal information items.
1. < Homepage membership registration and management >
- Required items: Email, mobile phone number, password Q&A, password, login ID, gender, date of birth, name, legal representative's name, legal representative's home phone number, legal representative's home address, legal representative's mobile phone number
- Optional items: home address, home phone number, company phone number, position, department, company name, occupation, academic background, credit card information, bank account information, service use record, access log, cookie, access IP information, payment record
2. < Handling civil complaints >
- Required items: email, mobile phone number, gender, date of birth, name, legal representative's name, legal representative's mobile phone number
- Optional items: home phone number, company phone number, job title, department, company name, occupation, credit card information, bank account information, service use record, access log, cookie, access IP information, payment record, legal representative’s home phone number , legal representative's home address
3.< Provision of goods or services >
Required items: email, mobile phone number, home address, home phone number, login ID, gender, date of birth, name, company phone number, position, department, company name, credit card information, bank account information, service use record, legal representative Name, legal representative mobile phone number
Optional items: legal representative home phone number, legal representative home address
Article 7 (Destruction of personal information)
① Stuvisor destroys the personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the personal information retention period or achievement of the purpose of processing.
② In the event that the personal information retention period consented to by the information subject has elapsed or the personal information needs to be kept according to other laws despite the achievement of the purpose of processing, the personal information is moved or stored in a separate database (DB). Conserve in different places.
1. Legal basis: Personal Information Protection Act
2. Items of personal information to be preserved: account information, transaction date
③ The procedure and method of personal information destruction are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure
The personal information for which the reason for destruction occurred is selected and the personal information is destroyed with the approval of the person in charge of personal information protection.
2. Destruction method
Information in the form of electronic files uses a technical method that cannot reproduce records.
Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
Article 8 (Measures to ensure the safety of personal information)
The following measures are being taken to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Conduct regular self-audits
Stuvisor conducts regular self-audits to ensure stability in handling personal information.
2. Minimization and training of personnel handling personal information
Stuvisor has implemented measures to manage personal information by designating employees who handle personal information and limiting them to the person in charge.
3. Establishment and implementation of internal management plan
Stuvisor has established and implemented an internal management plan for safe handling of personal information.
4. Technical measures against hacking, etc.
Stuvisor installs a security program to prevent leakage and damage of personal information caused by hacking or computer viruses, and periodically updates and inspects it, installs the system in an area where access is controlled from the outside, and technically/physically monitors and blocks it.
5. Encryption of personal information
The user's personal information is stored and managed with an encrypted password, so only the user can know it. For important data, a separate security function is used, such as encrypting files and transmission data or using a file lock function.
6. Storage of access records and prevention of forgery
Stuvisor keeps and manages records of access to the personal information processing system for at least one year, however, for more than 50,000 data subjects, adding personal information or processing unique identification information or sensitive information for at least two years Stored and managed.
In addition, a security function is used to prevent forgery, theft, or loss of access records.
7. Restricting access to personal information
Stuvisor is taking necessary measures to control access to personal information by granting, changing, and canceling access rights to the database system that processes personal information, and controls unauthorized access from outside using an intrusion prevention system.
8. Use of locks for document security
Stuvisor stores documents containing personal information and auxiliary storage media in a safe place with a lock.
9. Access control for unauthorized persons
Stuvisor establishes and operates access control procedures in a separate physical storage location where personal information is stored.
Article 9 (Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices)
① Stuvisor uses 'cookies' to store and retrieve usage information from time to time to provide users with individually customized services.
② Cookies are a small amount of information sent by the server (http) used to operate the website to the user's computer browser and are also stored on the hard disk of the user's PC computer.
me. Installation, operation, and rejection of cookies: You can refuse to store cookies by setting options in the Tools>Internet Options>Personal Information menu at the top of the web browser.
all. If you refuse to store cookies, you may experience difficulties in using customized services.
Article 10 (Personal Information Protection Officer)
① Stuvisor is responsible for overall personal information processing, and has designated a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle complaints and damage relief from information subjects related to personal information processing.
② The information subject may inquire about all personal information protection related inquiries, complaint handling, damage relief, etc. that occurred while using the service (or business) to the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge. Stuvisor will respond and handle inquiries from information subjects without delay.
Article 11 (Request for viewing personal information)
The information subject may file a request for access to personal information pursuant to Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act to the following departments.
Stuvisor will make every effort to promptly process the information subject's request for access to personal information.